Inaugural edition introduces readers to the CCBJ segmentation of the Climate Change Industry and focuses in depth on both the regulated carbon market and the voluntary offset market.
Inside this edition:
- Carbon markets overview: Coverage of all major players in the segment--emission generators, credit and offset providers, traders, exchange operators, and carbon fund managers. Unit and price estimates and growth forecasts.
- Transaction specialist brings together buyers and sellers in greenhouse gas emissions trading.
- Consultants report dramatic surge in climate change business, develop carbon commerce practices and emissions trading expertise.
- Exploding market for carbon brokerage services
- Profiles of voluntary offset suppliers
- Experts compare U.S. and European approaches to verifying greenhouse gas emissions reductions.
- Guide to emissions trading and glossary of carbon market terminology
- Overview of agriculture and forestry offsets
AER'X, AgraGate, Blue Source, CantorCO2e, Cantor Environmental Brokerage, Cantor Fitzgerald, CarbonZero, co2balance, Credit Suisse, Eastern Research, EcoSecurities Group, Ecosystem Restoration Associates, ENVIRON, ERM, Evolution Markets, ICF International, MJ Bradley, Morgan Stanley, New Carbon Finance, Pacific Forest Trust, Point Carbon, SAIC, SGS Group, Stratus Consulting, The CarbonNeutral Co., The Climate Trust, EcoSystem Marketplace, World Bank, Winrock and more.
» More Subscription Options