In this Executive Review issue, CCBJ's 4th Annual Business Achievement Awards recognize 30+ recipients that include high achievers in growth, finance, new technology and practice areas, and notable projects in several climate change industry segments. In 12 executive Q&As that follow, leaders in consulting, research, project development, policy and power share their perspective on the market and business challenges ahead.
- Editors’ Picks: Top 12 CCBJ quotes from 2012
- Then & Now: Skeptics who changed their minds about climate change
- AECOM on climate change adaptation.
- Jane Capital offers perspective on smart grid investments.
- Pike Research addresses distributed generation and microgrids.
- Real estate services firm CBRE looks at trends in energy efficiency.
- What Cost for Green in California? Guest commentary by Fereidoon P. Sioshansi of EEnergy Informer and Menlo Energy Economics
- Greenhouse Gas Management Institute focuses on professional development and education.
- Powerit offers automated solutions to industrial demand response market.
- WSP finds mitigation and adaptation figuring large in the in supply chain.
- WESTON describes how sustainability unites a diverse practice.
- CH2M HILL engages with climate risk worldwide.
- Sustainable infrastructure gains momentum with new rating body, Envision
- Performance Systems Development explains software tools for energy efficiency.
» More Subscription Options